PhotoFix is an image editing service provider for the last 5 years. From the very beginning of our journey, we are giving additional attention to the privacy of our customers. We abide by the laws of privacy protection and are honest in giving the best experience.
In this article, we’ll discuss why we collect personal information from users and how we use the data.
By using our website, you hereby agree and admit the rules and protection policy of our business.
Information we collect
The necessity of our client’s information plays an important role in our business journey as well as preventing scams.
We’ll ask you to provide us your personal information when you take our service or use our website. If you contact us directly, we may receive your additional information like name, number, email address, or the contents of the message or phone call. Also, you can give us any personal data you chose.
How we use your information
We utilize the information collected from you in various ways, including to:
- Control, operate, and manage our website.
- Improve user experience and expanding our business.
- Understand and analyze how you work on our website.
- Develop new products and functionalities according to your needs.
- Communicate with you using your data and preferences. We may send you emails containing updates and information relating to the website. Sometimes, we also inform customers of promotional offers and marketing plans.
- Preventing frauds and potential scammers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the law of CCPA privacy rights, among other laws, clients from the consumers have the right to:
1| Request that a website that uses personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that businesses collect.
2| Request erasure of their data as long as the company has the information in storage.
3| request that a business that sells consumer’s data, not sell his/her data.
If you send us a request regarding any of the rights you have above, we’ll get back to you within a month with the status of your request.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We are aware enough to let you know all the data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right of accessing data — you are welcome to request copies of personal data at any time. We may charge a small fee due to the work we do.
- Rectifying data — you can request to edit and make accurate any of your information if you believe something is wrong or incomplete.
- Data erasure — Feel free to knock us at any time to request the erasure of your data under certain conditions.
- Object to processing — you can raise a question or directly object to our processing of personal data and sensitive information like phone numbers, but under particular conditions.